Sunday, February 13, 2011

Leona Valley Trail Races!!!

Just wanted to do a quick post that my "Leona Valley Trail Races" website is officially up and rolling, and registration is now open!! Please go to: http://leonavalleytrailraces.com for all the info. Gonna be a great race!!! Whats cool is it has a Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k, & 5k!! Looking forward to having Andy Noises great group the BDP's out in full force helping, and some other amazing groups as well!! Please keep your eyes open also for two other INCREDIBLE trail races I will be breaking out this Summer also. WORD!!!!

I decided to not go up to Montana De Oro this weekend. I really wanted to hang with all my friends, but just had some stuff come up, and am super focused on Bandit 50k in Simi Valley next weekend, and Mesquite Canyon 50k in March out near Phoenix/Tempe March 12th. I needed to train today and yesterday and really focus on putting that first. Since I wasn't quite ready to race yet I will just save it for next weekend.

Yesterday I had an amazing weekend with all my friends running almost 7 hours in the Santa Monica Mtns. I just don't know to many people that can run on trails, and have views of the ocean while running on beautiful single track trails...unreal!!! I love my friggin life!!!! I got home and swam for 90mins, and then saw my son off to Winter Formal. So fun!!


Ok everyone have an amazing week, and enjoy life to the absolute fullest!!!! Life is just awesome sauce!!

3 comments:

  1. Keira, thought you would like to check out my post today on LVTR. Love the website and totally excited for the race. Let me know if there is anything you need me to do to. We'll make it happen! Nice home page picture by the way!
    http://karlstutelberg.blogspot.com/2011/02/leona-valley-trail-races-october-8th.html

    Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knew you would LOVE that picture Karl!!! Thanks for being such an amazing guy, and always so positive and awesome you rock!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun time out on the trails.

    ReplyDelete