Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year=New you!!



Make 2014 the year to get healthy!

 New year=New you!

Nutrition Plans and Coaching That Works!

My name is Keira Henninger. I am an accomplished and competitive Ultra Runner, and Race Director. I am also a Nutrition Coach. I specialize in day to day-week to week meal plans with the focus on cleaning up the diet, and helping you become the best you can be. I give you all the recipes, tools, and necessities you need to succeed to become a leaner, stronger, healthier, and better you. My program is affordable, and it works. No expensive drawn out consultations or wasted money. Just simple and effective help. Whether your goals are to loose weight, become healthier, or learn the ropes of race day and event nutrition I am here to help you get to that finish line. Let me help you. Let me guide you. Let me teach you how to eat to be at optimum health for the life you deserve to live.

Its Never to Late to Start. Together lets change your life. Email: leonaracedirector@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment