Friday, January 28, 2011

BE CHANGE!!!!

I wanted to take a minute and give a huge shout out to one of the most amazing guys I have ever met. I am honored to be working with him, and having himself and his amazing cause linked to all my races. His name is Jason Harper, and he started an organization called *BE CHANGE*~PLEASE READ BELOW AND CHECK OUT HIS LINKS...


Be Change
Be Change is an organization that unites runners to run for a reason.  Runners of all levels and all distances are trained and invited to run in order to secure awareness and resources for inner-city children's health care needs.  Birthed as the result of founder's Jason Harper's Extra Mile Run in 2008, Be Change has help elevate health care enrollment on one inner-city campus from 12% to 82% and secured and partnered to open a dentist office with Dr. John Bertsch and his organization called Giving Smiles


Register to Run for a Reason at the Iron Express Endurance Run.  This 50 Mile out and back will kick your ass.  But with a winner's purse of $5000 for your charity, I might be worth checking our.  Race Date, August 1, 2011, 12:01 AM

Please support his cause in anyway you can!!

Hope everyone is having an incredible week!!! Life is happening so fast for me, and so many great things are unfolding I can barely hold on!!!! Life is just so incredible, and I am soaking up every friggin second!


On, on, on with this gift of life my friends!!!!! Make it the absolute best it can be, and choose your happiness!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment